Got Mercedes? Must watch lesson for Mercedes-Benz owners, demo 9 extra hidden features available in most Mercedes models over the past 10 – 20 years, full tutorial and explanation. This video is better than reading Mercedes owner manuals! Definitely you’ll have a lot more fun, and it’s the 3rd video in this series!
Some features in the Mercedes-Benz vehicles are really useful, but not a lot of people know about them. Watch this video and start using all those features immediately! Let me know if you had fun watching, and don’t forget to watch previous 2 lessons – links are below!
This demonstration tutorial is based on many different Mercedes-Benz models, but you have to check with your own car, to make sure if one of those functions are available in your particular car. Some features are optional so you have to test it out yourself and see if your particular car has them.
How many features out of 9 did you already know about? What features should I demo in my upcoming videos? Please let me know, after you finish watching, in Comments section below. Any other comments are welcome.
- 01:15 Feature #9 – Mercedes Double Tap Shortcut;
- 02:39 Feature #8 – Mercedes Wiper Sensitivity;
- 04:35 Feature #7 – Mercedes Side Mirror Dual Memory;
- 08:17 Feature #6 – Mercedes System Erase;
- 09:26 Feature #5 – Mercedes Auto Lock Override;
- 10:35 Feature #4 – Mercedes ECO Display;
- 14:02 Feature #3 – Mercedes Trunk Limiter;
- 16:21 Feature #2 – Mercedes Rescue Assist Card;
- 18:38 Feature #1 – Using a Phone Number Inside the Text.
If Feature#7 doesn’t work, try this and see if it works without “M” button:
- Turn the SmartKey to the ignition position;
- Select button for passenger mirror and press on it;
- Engage reverse gear – “R”;
- The exterior mirror on the front-passenger side moves (or may not) to the preset parking position;
- Use all 4 arrow mirror adjustment buttons – to adjust the exterior mirror to a position that allows you to see the rear wheel and the curb;
- The parking position is stored;
- If you shift the transmission to another position from “R”, the exterior mirror on the front passenger side returns to the driving position.
Remember that for this to work, the passenger mirror has to be selected when you engage reverse “R”.
Breaktime – Silent Film Light by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
We used some footage under an “editorial purpose permission” from Daimler Global Media.