How to program the rolling or fixed code remote controls for the latest Mercedes garage door opener. You can do it yourself! This video demonstration covers the most 2018 to 2021 models. First, you have to identify if your remote control uses the fixed or rolling code. While the fixed code remote can be easily paired from inside the car, the rolling code remote controls have to be programmed directly with the garage door motor, bypassing the garage clicker altogether. This is DIY.
You can also skip the video to the parts of your interest directly here:
- You can also skip the video to the parts of your interest directly here:
- 00:00 Identify 2 Types of Mercedes Garage Remote Controls;
- 01:37 Programming Mercedes Garage Remote Opener with a Fixed Single Code;
- 03:19 Programming Mercedes Garage Remote Opener with a Rolling Multi Code;
- 07:46 Erasing Garage Remote Program Memory from Mercedes.
One Reply to “Mercedes Garage Remote Demo | Rolling and Fixed Code Programming | Most 2018 – 2021 models!”
1972 Datsun 240Z
Easy to work on, powerful, good looking and dependable