Review of changes 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class! Mercedes C-Class 2020 vs. 2021 model year comparison in details. 10 key changes are shown in the order of importance from 10 to 1. As a bonus, I give a little review of the C-Class AMG braking systems, and also advice for the C300, C43, C63 and C63s AMG models. At the end I demonstrate the details of the 2021 C300 “Night Edition”, not to be mistaken with the Night Package.
If you’d like to jump straight to each of the described update, you can click the shortcuts below:
- 00:00 2021 C-Class 10 Main Changes;
- 00:29 2021 Mercedes C Class Dashboard and Door Wrap discontinued;
- 01:15 2021 Mercedes C Class 3 Zone Climate Control discontinued;
- 01:54 2021 Mercedes C Class Power Rear Window Sunshade discontinued;
- 02:16 2021 Mercedes C Class AMG Performance Steering Wheels discontinued;
- 02:49 2021 Mercedes C Class AMG Performance Seats discontinued;
- 03:31 2021 Mercedes C Class Panorama Sunroof Standard on all C63 AMG;
- 04:13 2021 Mercedes C Class Heated Seats are Standard;
- 04:46 2021 Mercedes C43 AMG previous exterior paints are now available for any AMG model;
- 05:20 2021 Mercedes C Class AMG Braking Systems Advice;
- 07:05 2021 Mercedes C Class 12.3″ inch Digital Instrument Cluster is Standard;
- 08:10 Question of Today;
- 08:35 2021 Mercedes C300 “Night Edition” details.
Sound FX: freesfx.co.uk
We used some footage under an “editorial purpose permission” from Daimler Global Media.