Mercedes Navigation system tutorial for Mercedes-Benz owners! Watch the 9 most useful Mercedes Navigation tips, explaining the features that you can start using today! Step by step hands-on demonstration, designed to make your life easier.
You can also jump directly to the subject of your interest here:
- 00:00 Mercedes Navigation Tips;
- 00:55 Tip #9 – Mercedes Navigation Last Destinations;
- 02:50 Tip #8 – Mercedes Navigation Enter Intersection;
- 05:24 Tip #7 – Mercedes Navigation Zoom In and Out;
- 07:02 Tip #6 – Mercedes Navigation Cluster Compass;
- 07:56 Tip #5 – Mercedes Instrument Cluster Navigation;
- 11:53 Tip #4 – Mercedes Navigation Enter by Phone;
- 13:16 Tip #3 – Mercedes Navigation Route Settings;
- 15:34 Tip #2 – Mercedes Navigation GPS Position;
- 17:28 Tip #1 – Mercedes Navigation Geo Location.
2 Replies to “9 TIPS for Mercedes Navigation | Exclusive Tutorial | Tips & Tricks!”
I purchased a 2019 c300 Mercedes without the Nav system. The salesman says you can always add the chip later. It looks like everything is setup for the Nav system. I only have 4000 miles on it but I am missing the Nav system and hate to trade just for that. What do you suggest?
Your car actually offers 3 different options, and you should probably use the 1st option. Please read my 2019-2020 C-Class 3 Navigation Options: Pros and Cons!, where I discussed that subject.