Are you thinking of buying a used Mercedes? Then, you can easily inspect it yourself. You don’t need anyone! And I will show you how to DIY. This is the 2nd Part Video of the popular series.
If you’d like to jump directly to the points of interest, you can click directly on the timestamps below:
- 00:00 Tip #7 – Testing a used car suspension;
- 02:29 Tip #8 – Beware of “Too Clean” used cars;
- 03:55 Tip #9 – Listen to a used car starter;
- 05:00 Tip #10 – Inspect transmission by switching gears;
- 05:53 Tip #11 – Inspect the used car’s steering wheel;
- 06:47 Tip #12 – Check the instrument cluster for problems;
- 07:48 Question of Today!