Are you thinking of buying a used Mercedes? Then, you can easily inspect it yourself. You don’t need anyone! And I will show you how to DIY. But you’re probably asking yourself, “why in the world do I have this china plate in my hands? Well… let me explain!”
If you’d like to jump directly to the points of interest, you can click directly on the timestamps below:
- 00:00 Inspecting used Mercedes-Benz;
- 00:39 Tip #1 – Checking the original paint on the used Mercedes vehicle;
- 02:36 Tip #2 – Checking the bolts on a used car;
- 04:06 Tip #3 – Inspecting gaps between the body panels;
- 05:26 Tip #4 – Checking the Mercedes original windshield;
- 06:20 Tip #5 – Inspecting used car headlights;
- 07:07 Tip #6 – Check the original Mercedes wheels;
- 08:59 Question of Today.
🔴 Watch 3 Hidden Facts of Mercedes WHEELS and BRAKES!
🔴 Watch Part 2, “20 TIPS on buying a USED Mercedes” video here.